The other exciting part, and this is about you, is that the term for our current Design Team is almost over and we are on the hunt for a new Design Team.
Just a side note.. please don't stress about the application process, if you love what you do and love sharing your work.. we want to see it!
Is paper craft your passion?
Do you love everything paper?
Would you like to receive new Kaisercraft products to play with every month before everyone else, for FREE?
How about awesome Kaisercraft tools and equipment for FREE, yours to keep!?
Are you a talented card maker or scrapbooker who can produce outstanding original pieces of art?
Would you like to be on one of Australia’s best Design Teams?
If you answered yes to these questions, today is your lucky day!!
Paper Flourish is looking for talented crafters for their Kit Club Design Team.
We are looking for crafters in two separate areas, ‘cardmaking’ and ‘scrapbooking’, please let us know which area you specialise in (or maybe even both), in your application.
The Design Team term is for 12 months beginning June 2016 and ending May 2017.
Your responsibilities as a Design Team Member
- Each month you will receive a selection of the latest products released by Kaisercraft including dies, papers, embellishments and more.
- Make 2-3 layouts or sets of cards each month
- Have excellent photography skills to photograph your projects
- Have good written skills to write step-by-step instructions for your projects
- Have strong Microsoft Word skills for formatting instructions
- Write a blog post each month for Paper Flourish
- Keep your personal social media up to date with your Paper Flourish Projects and actively promote the Paper Flourish Kit Club each month on your own social media
- Actively participate in Paper Flourish social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Pick up kit club products from the Paper Flourish store and drop projects off to the Paper Flourish store before the last day of the month (if in SA)
- Meet deadlines and follow briefs
How to apply
Email Kasia at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject line: ‘Kit Club Design Team’
Your personal details, phone, address, email…
Quality photographs of 2 original layouts or sets of cards using predominantly Kasiercraft products
Links to your Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and any other Galleries of your work
A short biography on who you are, your crafting journey, what other design teams you may have been on and what would make you the perfect person for the Paper Flourish Kit Club Design Team
We would love to see some South Aussies on the team, but applications are open Australia wide.
Applications close Wednesday, 13th April 2016, good luck!