Mint Wishes Creative Kit Club

Hello lovelies.. popping in quickly to share my layouts for the Mint Wishes Creative Kit. This month was super crazy busy as Uniquely Creative released two scrapbooking kits, a card making kit and also the Stamp & Colour Kit later in the month. We couldn't decide between the two Kaisercraft collections so we decided to do two kits. I got to play with the gorgeous Mint Wishes.


My first layout was this super girlie layout.. yes I used florals.. but I was so so sooooo very excited to use the Uniquely Creative Doodled Flower Outlines die as it was one of my doodles that I got to turn into a die. It's kind of surreal having my drawing as a die so I went to town and got my girlie on.


You can purchase the UC Doodled Flower Outlines on the Uniquely Creative website or just ask your local scrapbook store and they can get it in for you. 


My second layout was quite gender neutral and I loved that UC Little Snowflakes die, which is included in the kit, so much I made these guys the major embellishment used. I just love the softness of these coupled with the glassine paper & muslin. 


A little bit girlie again with my third layout, but I just couldn't resist those white spots on mint. I used the UC Doodled Flower Outlines die here together with the Kaisercraft Festive Circle die to frame the photo.


Lastly this layout with my little tiny guy in his adorable beanie.. oh how I wish he was still this tiny. I used a lot of the cut-apart sheet for the sentiments as it was a winter layout and not a Christmas one as such. I also used the clear texture paste and star stencil which both came in the kit to create a resist in the background, and then went in with my distress oxides and inked over them. 

I so loved this kit.. we referred to this as the Kasia kit in the UC warehouse as Tracey got to play with the Rose Avenue kit this month.. aka 'Tracey's Kit'. They are both absolutely stunning kits this month packed full of goodness so pop over to the Uniquely Creative website and check them out. 

xx Kasia

No comments