Summer Splash - Uniquely Creative DT Share

Hello lovelies.. popping in quickly today to share my DT layouts for the November Creative Kit Club, using the Summer Splash collection.


In my first layout I used the large beach ball overlay included in the kit, as well as the Sunshine die.. which is also included in the kit. Loved the grounding that the overlay gave the layout.




In this layout of our little 'beach babe' Charlie, I used the Sand Texture stencil and the navy ink to create some texture in the background as well as the Scribble Interlocking Circles die to add a lot of texture around the main cluster.



I couldn't bare to put away all those little shells and fish that I didn't use, so I popped together this layout with my leftovers. I added a bit of stitching to the little triangles and roughed up the edges for added texture.


The 3 dies used in this kit are these guys.. and the little scribbly circles and waves are some of my doodles which is extra cool. The kit & dies are available over on the Uniquely Creative website so why not pop past and check it out. 


Hope I've inspired to get out your beach photos and create some layout. 
xx
Kasia



No comments